Hello Human Beans!
So, the day after Christmas 2012, I moved (again) to Seattle, Wa. And it’s been tough and I haven’t seen the sun in daysssss.
So I decided to be it! Got this sweater at Salvation Army for $2.50 last Black Friday. ;)
Gramma sweaters all day everyday.
And I also got a haircut! Donated my hair to Locks of Love! :)
Photographs by: Riva Ramos (More photos from my birthday shoot click the link!)
- Gray Jacket - Burlington Coat Factory: $19
- Purple and Green Polka Dot Dress - Hand-me-down: free (used to be long and flowy, trimmed it myself)
- Necklace - Sister’s
- Brown Leather Belt - Mom’s (Goodwill)
- Brown Lace Up Prairie Boots - KMart: $26.99
- Brown Leather Bag - Goodwill: $7.99
Location: Foster City, CA
The Best People In The World
This super cute skirt and all the other products in my store are on sale! Clickity click click for some awesome steals!